Followers

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Challenge #1 Results

Good morning to you all.  

Apologies for the delay in posting the Bank Holiday weekend has thrown me all out of kilter and I am trying to get everything back on track and running smoothly!! 

A big thank you for stopping by and joining in with us, I am overwhelmed by the number of entries. 

It's time for me to announce the winner and top 3 for challenge #1 . I must say a big thanks to everyone who entered their lovely makes.


The winner of this challenge is:

#51 - AJ



The Top 3's are :-

#8 - Dreja
#11 - Deanne
#69 - AJ

Be sure to take your blog badges.

The new challenge is already live I hope to see you all again soon.

Happy Crafting xx


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card as Top 3!! I will proudly display my badge on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to everyone :-) xx

    ReplyDelete